Monday, December 16, 2013

GAMBLE TIME




DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — The Mega Millions jackpot soared to $586 million Monday amid a frenzy of ticket purchases, a jump that pushed the prize closer to the $656 million U.S. record set last year.
Paula Otto, executive director of the Virginia Lottery and Mega Millions' lead director, said ticket sales are ahead of projections for Tuesday's drawing, increasing the likelihood that the record could fall by then. If the prize goes unclaimed for a 22nd consecutive drawing, the next one likely would shatter the record, set in March 2012, she said.

STOP EVERYTHING. I'm buying 10 of these. I know there's no real chance of me winning this, but if I did...I'd do exactly what my boy Huell in the picture is doing. After that, I'd handle it exactly like Harry and Lloyd did in Dumb in Dumber. Like this:



Pay off the loans, buy an Aston Martin, fuck broads, pay my bros and have an entourage, then buy a football team and move it to Los Angeles.

P.S. Over/Under on days it would take to spend this money: 5.5


No comments:

Post a Comment