Friday, December 20, 2013

Kevin Youkilis' Japanese Name is Snow Squirrel

All I've heard about this whole Kevin Youkillis ordeal is that he's going to Japan to play baseball and his Japanese name sounds like "Snow Squirrel".  And that's about all I need to know.  Kevin Youkillis became irrelevant as soon as he left Boston.  I don't know shit about the transaction and numbers, but what if the Yankees were really pissed off that they can't get Tanaka and are paying Youk to go out there and hit 100 bombs off shitty, overhyped, and overpaid Japanese pitchers just to prove that American baseball ain't nothing to fuck with?

Love the play-by-play analysis, form criticism, and the instant replay of the squirrel crossing home plate:


A Randy Johnson fastball was always a top 5 way I would never want to die when I was 8 years old:

No comments:

Post a Comment