Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Want to Never Sleep Again?


Killer clowns are number one on my list of things that I am petrified of. If anyone wants to prank me and see me lose my lunch/piss myself, all you gotta do is dress up as a clown and not say a word. A silent clown is the worst type of clown. Actually, any kind of clown is the worst type of clown. I remember watching documentaries on real life clown families that live in makeup all the time and raise their kids like that and having nightmares about it. It all really started when I watched "IT" when I was about 5 years old. I used to think IT lived in my closet and I had reoccurring nightmares of IT murdering everyone I cared about.

In the second IT movie, the killer clown turns into a giant spider. Guess what my second biggest fear is? Spiders. Stephen King can go fuck himself for ruining my life.

Real talk, I could run a sub 4 second 40 yard dash if you just made a clown chase me. Probably run a marathon and beat all the Ethiopians at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment