Thursday, December 5, 2013

Buying Cheap Cigars at Gas Stations


So today when I went to put gas in my car (crazy right?), I stood in line to put $30 on number two and the black lady in front of me just puts a bunch of change on the counter and asks for a Green Game. Now there is no way any human being would smoke this cigar straight up, so it narrows the purchase down to being one of two things. 1.) A Blunt or 2.) A car freshener.

So it's for a blunt.

Now, I firmly believe that if you can purchase a goddamn green game then the US Government knows that this company makes 99.9% of its profits from homies that wanna get real high. Therefore, the US Government clearly approves the smoking of marijuana. Which means that marijuana is basically legal. So if you ever get caught with pot, just say that Friendtopia told you that because green games are available in stores that it is perfectly fine to smoke it.

My worst nightmare is going to a gas station to buy a green game and having my Mom or Dad walk in, then spilling gas on my leg and lighting it on fire, while spiders lay eggs in my brain and clowns laugh hysterically over my burned body. I just shivered.



No comments:

Post a Comment