Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Woman Walking Dogs Gets Mauled by a Bear


Video from CNN.com


"They can smell the menstruation"

Doodoodooo I'm walking my dogs, and nowwwww I'm DEAD. 

If you thought that the only thing that could kill you in Florida was Aaron Hernandez, you forgot about the wild black bears just roaming around biting people's faces off. This is absolutely horrifying. I am amazed that this bear isn't on the FBI's most wanted list.

How about that guy talking to 911 being just a little too calm about the call. "A woman's, I think, been mauled by a bear. She's bleeding." Sweet deduction skills. Blood=bear attack. 

If this lady stumbled into my house, I'd probably pass out and/or tell her to stop bleeding on my shit. In a perfect world, I'd actually suspect that the neighbor dressed up like the guy from Super Troopers and then mauled this chick, then ran into some bushes to call 911. Sick world.


No comments:

Post a Comment