Monday, December 2, 2013

Three Fast and the Furious Characters Who Should Have Died Before Paul Walker

Little Bow Wow aka Twinkie - Tokyo Drift


Nice crimped hair bro. Bow wow wow yippee yo yippee gay

Jordan Brewster aka Mia Toretto - The Fast and the Furious 


You came into my life in 2001 as Vin Diesel's younger sister. No matter who your older brother was, no matter how badly he could have kicked my ass I still would have brought you flowers every day if only I knew where you lived. Apparently Derek Jeter was more your type though. Since I can't have you...you must die.
 

Lucas Black aka Sean Boswell - Tokyo Drift

Lucas Black just reminds me of a test tube baby made by combining Eli and Peyton Manning with a ridiculously southern drawl and it weirds me out so much that he must go.





RIP Paul Walker. We would have been friends if you were born a jewish boy in Connecticut.

No comments:

Post a Comment