Friday, December 20, 2013

Have No Fear, Sarah Palin is Here

(www.politico.com)  Sarah Palin says the suspension of one of the stars of the show “Duck Dynasty” over recent anti-gay comments he made is an attack on free speech.

Palin re-posted a picture of her meeting with the stars of the A&E show on her Facebook page Wednesday night, writing that “intolerants” were behind the suspension of the show’s patriarch, Phil Robertson.

“Free speech is an endangered species. Those ‘intolerants’ hatin’ and taking on the Duck Dynasty patriarch for voicing his personal opinion are taking on all of us,” Palin wrote.

Oh, well if Sarah Palin says it's cool, it has to be, right? That is exactly what the Duck Dynasty guys needs here, the official pardon from one of the craziest people on the planet. That would be my worst fear if I said something stupid to a national audience. People already THINK you're crazy and now Sarah Palin is agreeing with you? Aw jeez, now you're fucked, now people KNOW you're crazy. I mean, I guess she has a point, but she's gotta know that no one takes anything she says seriously.

What I really find shocking here is that people are at all surprised that this is how this guy feels about homosexuality. I probably could have guessed that the biggest hillbilly on tv isn't too fond of gay people, just saying. I'm not really sure why it's news, yet here I am blogging about it. So I guess you win this round, Palin.

No comments:

Post a Comment