Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tits for the Boys

Good morning,

Yesterday I explained that I will be taking you all on a journey through the world of boobs. To start this journey I will be bring you boobs of different ethnic backgrounds. Since this morning was so dark and gloomy I will start with a black chick.


This of course is Halle Berry. In my opinion she is one of the most beautiful black women out there today. This is not just because of her massive melons on the front of her body she is just straight up gorgeous. on another note just look at those knockers, out of this world huge. She must smother those puppies is baby lotion everyday. Image having that job? What would you give to rub baby lotion all over those breasts every morning? 

 

I am not a huge fan of short hair on women but there are a few people that can pull it off and Halle you know you got it. 


WOW! I have been looking at that gif for about 20 minutes forgot I'm at work, oops. Enjoy and stay tuned for our ethnic tour this week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment