Monday, December 2, 2013

Pats Run D Scares Me in the Worst Way

So I thought I understood why Knowshon Moreno made us look like a Pop Warner team last week. I mean, it makes sense that if you're protecting against Peyton and the big pass play, you are bound to give up a bunch on rushing yards. That was my theory.

New theory: We actually suck at defending the run. We lost Mayo, Wilfork and Kelly. That's devastating considering Jerod Mayo is still 4th on our team this year in tackles and hasn't played since Week 6. And let's not forget that Wilfork just eats RB's for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We just let Ben Tate run for the most yards he's had all season and score 3 of his whopping 4 TD's on the year. We're talking about Ben Tate here... What the hell would have happened if Arian Foster was playing?

I know in the end that Bill will figure something out, because well... he's Bill. So I'm not totally freaking out, but I'm certainly not too excited about it. How many times is Bill going to give this look to his D this week? Over/Under - 300 times and I'm definitely taking the over.



No comments:

Post a Comment