Monday, December 2, 2013

Tits for the Boys

Gents,

What friend has started here is not just a simple blog but a way for us as a community to continue to shit on New York, Kenneth G, Guttmann and every team that gets dominated by New England sports teams. Now I will contribute to this community in every way possible. But to start I must do what comes naturally, BOOBS.

As days pass by around us beautiful boobies are being photographed. Now can I just sit here as the internet is chuck full of images of great formations of breast tissue, I think not. What started as a friendly snapchat every morning is growing into a larger epidemic. Stay tuned as I will be your newest guide through the world of breasts. Without further ado enjoy gentlemen, enjoy!


kim kardashian

Yes I know what you are thinking. Kim Kardashian, really? Hang on let me enlighten you for a minute. Now everyone knows that Kim and Kanye have had a child. Thus, everyday North "South East" West is chomping down on these suckers and beginning to ruin them for all of man kind. Before this happens I will, I must share them with you. Now shut up and scroll.





(Picture on the left) Kim trying to keep those massive puppies off the ground.

(Picture on the right) Despite the fact that Kim's back can keep em up they are ripping her shirt. Try as you might Kim but you are fighting a loosing battle. 


As I said before these boobies are great but North West is determined to put them in their grave. 


RIP titties RIP. 

Please Kim if you are reading just dump 'em out, before they are saggy and no one wants to look at them, please DUMP 'EM OUT!

2 comments: