Monday, December 2, 2013

Worst Monday Ever?

We tease ourselves with these breaks from work only to have them bite us in the ass later on. This whole Wed-Sun I just ate a shit ton of food, drank a shit ton of beer and generally didn't give a shit about anything for 5 days straight. Basically I went back to college without the nuisance of the occasional class thrown in the mix.

And let me tell you, IT. WAS. GLORIOUS. It was everything I wanted. Unfortunately, as I do every weekend around Sunday at 7 PM I had this horrifying realization. In 12 hours my alarm is going to go off and then it's back to the cube life... But this was worse than any other Sunday realization. I gave myself a taste of the good life (for 5 god damn days) and now it's over until the next long weekend.

I'm assuming all of you felt the same way, so here's some knockers in honor of Thanksgiving to cheer you up.


No comments:

Post a Comment