Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bring it on Cleon


Starting at 1 AM tomorrow morning winter storm Cleon is going to be bringing its best to the Midwest. But starting at 4 PM tonight all of Dallas started freaking the fuck out. Traffic up and down, left and right on every highway and side road of the city. The parking lot of Walmart is overflowing so people decided the best idea was to park on the sidewalks so they can pick up their pop tarts and water. The fucking chicken aisle at the grocery store was empty. Apparently Dallas people don't realize that when the power goes out you can't cook, and when you can't cook all you have is rare chicken which will kill you. Anyways, my manager said that if I can't get to work tomorrow no harm no foul aka I have work off tomorrow. You'll find me on my couch watching a Fast and the Furious marathon all day.

#BringitonCleon

I wouldn't expect the name of this storm to be anything other than Cleon.

No comments:

Post a Comment