Thursday, December 26, 2013

Hottest Chicks with Beauty Marks

Since Big Bird is on a sabbatical of some sort, I have to pick up his slack.

Through the course of my workday, 40% of it is dominated by Facebook creeping crushes, keeping up on old flames, etc... (You're a liar if you don't do this too), and I came across this girl with amazing beauty marks. Now, dating back to the 50's with Marilyn Monroe, beauty marks were revered as very attractive features. In order to commemorate my recent creepy find I give you the top beauty marks in the model world, in no particular order.

Tip: Click on any picture to enlarge them.

Blake Lively:



Shannyn Sossamon (Knight's Tale):


Eva Mendes:


Natalie Portman:


Marilyn Monroe:


Scarlett Johansson:



Rachel McAdams:


Angelina Jolie:


Cindy Crawford:


Kate Upton:



Disclaimer: FriendTopia not responsible for any dick movements or getting yelled at by your boss for looking at hot chicks.







No comments:

Post a Comment