Monday, January 13, 2014

Missed Connection Monday!

Awesome Ass at Sam's - m4w - 41 (Plano)

I was in SAMs this week and saw the most awesome ass I have ever seen!!! It was unbelieveable!!!

You were in dark long hair, black tights, gray top, the tights showed every hot inch of your fine, fine ass!! They were not only tight but they rode up in the crack of your ass which highlighted even more what a fine ass you had!!! When you went by me in an aisle I stared at your fine ass and then you bent over at the waist showing even more hot dam hot your ass was!! I got hard right there. After watching you over several isiles I did something I have never done before. I went to the rest room and jacked off thing about having you naked, bent over and me banging you uncontrollable. I want YOU!!!!!

Please respond if you see this! I can't get that fine ass out of my mind. I want you naked!

No comments:

Post a Comment