Thursday, May 8, 2014

Totes Mcgotes Top 3 Walk Up NFL Draft Songs



3) Meek Mill- Flexin On Em


 I'm pretty sure this song is pretty self explanatory. This walk up would be for those pass rushing monsters that we will be seeing in the upcoming season A.K.A Jadeveon "Take off your Helmet" Clowney and Khalil "I'm going to kill you" Mack.

2.) Eminem - 'Till I Collapse

If you don't know why this song would be on the list then I don't like you.

1) The Chainsmokers- #SELFIE



 I just think this would be fucking hilarious....... Johnny Footballs name getting called up in the first round and boom, this song just starts bumping. He goes up and whips out his phone and takes a selfie with Roger Goodell, this would definitely put a statement on the NFL Draft Walk Up Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment