Friday, January 17, 2014

Davone Bess Arrested For Assaulting Officer




Way to go Davone. Remember when I said you were my favorite player in NFL? Well obviously I can't condone the assault of a police officer at an airport. That officer must have earned a punch to the face though. You don't just hammer policemen without thinking about the consequences, right? 

Ohhhh, we're talking about the same Davone Bess that posted a picture of himself smoking weed on social media. So yeah I guess it adds up. Remember kids, concussions make your brain mushy and probably make you punch officers in the face.

P.S. This is the Browns Hipster NFL Logo, and I'll be damned if this isn't a major improvement on the current one. Flannel/plaid jerseys would be a hot sell in Allston.




No comments:

Post a Comment