Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I'm Never Having a Daughter

One of the worst fears in any guy's life is that he's going to have a daughter and she's going to be an absolute smoke.  It probably is a living hell just knowing how every guy wants to do unspeakable things to get into her pants. So, in honor of me jinxing myself into probably having all daughters, here are some daughters of some famous daddies that probably want to blow there brains out. Enjoy!

Ivanka Trump
Am I fucked up for imagining that those fun bags are filled with money? This is also me officially saying to Big Bird that if there isn't Tits For the Boys: Ivanka Trump by Friday, he's doing the Banana Challenge on Saturday.

Liv and Chelsea Tyler

Daddy's got pipes but all I can think about is that sideboob.

Paulina Gretzky

Girl is an absolute whore too. Sorry Wayne, I know you're The Great One and all, but your daughter looks like she knows her way around a dick.

Miley Cyrus
Don't even care how rich my daughter gets, she's never allowed to take a picture like that.

Rooney and Kate Mara



Great-granddaughters to the founders of the Steelers and the Giants. Still think I'd be a Pats fan though. On a sidenote if you haven't watched House of Cards yet, you're an idiot.

I'm thinking maybe I'll just pray if I have a daughter that she's a saint or a lesbian. That's about all I can hope for honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment