Friday, February 28, 2014

Heisenberg VS Godzilla


VS.


"OH NO LOOK IT'S GODZILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I can't wait to hear that line in the new Godzilla coming out. I've got to say after spending my childhood days watching those shitty Japanese makes of Godzilla, and that awful excuse of a movie "Godzilla 2000"... I am really looking forward to seeing this movie with the CGI we are capable of producing today.

I don't believe there could be a more bad ass film coming out, I mean just think about it... you have Bryan Cranston who's fucking Heisenberg and Aaron Taylor-Johnson who literally starred in the "Kick Ass" movies. They're teaming up to take down a monster that is capable of withstanding nuclear attacks and could bring human kind back to the fucking stone age! FUCK YEAH GODZILLA!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH WALTER WHITE!!!! I posted the trailer below in case you haven't seen how epic this will be.


Your Welcome.


EDITORS NOTE:

How bout you read the site new guy...This only got blogged about on Tuesday.

Goddamit.

No comments:

Post a Comment