Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What Would Big Bird Order As A Last Meal If He Were On Death Row?

Well I certainly would not order a single olive with the pit in it. I do not understand what you are trying to prove here Victor. Is that your last twisted move on the world, instead of ordering a nice hearty meal, you pick one of the worst vegetables of all time? Fuck you Victor.

Anyway onto a more important topic, what I would ingest as my last meal:

 

Lobster claws already cracked out of their shells, what is with these fools only getting the tails? Do they not know the softer meat is in the claws. 


Lobster tails same thing cracked and ready to be eaten, yes I know what you are thinking, but I also like the tail meat.


An assorted plate of sushi.


A perfectly cooked medium rare filet mignon.


A large portion of sweet potato fries.


A case of Harpoon Long Thaw IPA.


An entire cheesecake with strawberries.

   

Lastly, I need to watch both of these movies before facing the firing squad. Haven't seen them yet and that is all my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment