Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pants from the Heavens or Hell

Yoga pants have swept the world over but are they the best thing since sliced bread? Most men speaking on the topic immediately jump on the "hell yes" train but I am not so easily convinced. Although there is much evidence to support the "hell yes" movement, there is also some disturbing images that no one should be subjected to viewing that we will call the "hell no" movement. Stay with me here and I will explain.

The "Hell Yes" Movement

Now, please do not get me wrong there are some great perks to yoga pants out there today. What was once a simple workout outfit has turned into everyday where for the average female. Instagram has become one of the largest breeding grounds for these revolutionary pants.

Exhibit A: Jen Selter



WOW, WOW and WOW!


Jen Selter is the lead off hitter for the "hell yes" movement. She redefines the game in wearing yoga pants. When you see an ass like this walking down the street wearing yoga pants obviously your first reaction is wow what a great invention. But its what you don't see or refuse to look at that drives me to believe that yoga pants were a masterful creation of the devil.

The "Hell No" Movement (Viewer discretion is advised.)

The "hell no" movement is simple. There are many women all around the world that should simply not own a pair of these pants. The whole point of these pants in the common man's eyes is simple; to see what a woman would look like without pants on while wearing pants. Boom, right there that is the best and only reason girls should wear these pants in public. Now beware some of the images you are about to see may be disturbing. 




The answer to your question is no, I have no idea how an ass can look like that. 


First, I would like to apologize for posting those pictures on FriendTopia, I really hope this did not get me fired. 

Second, this is why I am still unsure whether yoga pants have been taken from the heavens down to earth or if they arose from the dark depths of hell. The fact is these yoga pants can be purchased in any size. Up to something ridiculous like XXXL. Now a simple fix to this debacle is to only sell these pants up to size L. I am not a sadistic human and I am all for human rights. But woman like this:


Should not be wearing these things in public. Listen lady whoever told you black helps you look slim was dead wrong.

I want to set one thing straight, I enjoy looking at thin or athletic women wearing yoga pants in public. I am not against that in the slightest bit. I am not even against larger women owning these pants but maybe, just maybe ladies, of the plus variety, wear these pants in the comfort of your own home.Where anyone who catches a glimpse of you in them has already seen you naked. From all of us here at FriendTopia, we thank you. 

Now for some images that will not haunt your dreams.








Now I leave it up to the readers of FriendTopia. What are your thoughts? From the heavens or the depths of hell?

5 comments:

  1. I had a boner, then it inverted, and then it boned again. Dick Confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, but what movement are you a part of Friend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see wayyyy more hot girls in yoga pants than misshapen girls. So Heavens it is. Although I am scarred for life from the middle section of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fatties need lovin' too! I'm going with heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this article is useful to me, I read a great article on this forum I want to share to everyone to be able to read or access your url to read offline. http://forum.teamspeak.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=55787

    ReplyDelete