Thursday, February 27, 2014

Does This Look Like A Guy Who Got Caught Paying Someone Else To Kill His Wife?





Rolling Stone - The metal community continues to react to Tim Lambesis' guilty plea of attempting to hire a man to murder his wife. As fans have pondered the case in recent days, friends of the As I Lay Dying frontman tell Rolling Stone that they feel deeply conflicted about supporting the fallen metal singer.
"I definitely believe in second chances, but it’s hard to say how I’ll move forward," Doc Coyle, a musician who’s known Lambesis for nearly a decade, tells Rolling Stone. "To be honest, I don’t really know."
Lambesis was arrested in San Diego’s North County last May and initially pleaded not guilty to the charges. His lawyer, Tom Warwick, has said the singer experienced brain damage after using steroids. Prosecutors argued that Lambesis was angry with his wife, Meggan — with whom he shared three children, all adopted from Ethiopia — over custody and money issues related to their divorce. They’d been married eight years, but Meggan filed to break off their marriage in September 2012.

Well color me surprised. This is Tim Lambesis, the lead singer of As I Lay Dying. If you are not familiar with them, they are (were) a Christian metal band that was prominent in the mid 2000's.

A lot of people tell me not to judge a book by the cover, but I've been judging books by the cover since I chose the Boxcar Children over Ramona the Pest back in 4th grade.

Good ol' Tim here got busted trying to hire an assassin to kill his wife after custody issues stemming from their divorce. Probably should've hired someone in the "wet work" business instead. 

PS: I saw As I Lay Dying at the 2007 Warped Tour and I've never been so scared. They had three huge mosh pits and people were being stretchered out left and right. This one kid crowd surfed to the stage and the lead singer (Murder Tim) picked him up by the shirt and threw him about 7 rows deep. Oh yeah, totally never gonna kill anyone in the future when his steroids melt his brain.

Challenge: Make it through the first 1:00 of this video without lowering the volume. Impossible.



PPS: WOW completely read over the part in the article where it says all of his children were adopted from Ethiopia. Is it that easy to take kids from Africa and claim them? Don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment