Thursday, February 27, 2014

Big D's Final Meal

This was a tough decision for me to make, but I think I've narrowed it down to a three course meal.

1st Course - 70 Hot Dogs and a Stopwatch


I firmly believe that I can eat as many hot dogs as Joey Chesnut does every singly year at the Nathan's Hot Dog Challenge on the 4th of July. The only thing Joey Bag of Hot Dogs has going for him over me is the lack of fear of what happens afterwards. I'm terrified of what the rest of his week is like following that competition, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. But in a scenario where there is no tomorrow, start me off with 70 hot dogs and 10 minutes on the stop watch and let me break a world record or two before my time is up.

2nd Course - Cheesecake Factory's Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake w/ Twix Bars on the side


This stuff...is so good. Gotta have it before you go.

Final Touch - Johnny Walker Blue

I'll never be comfortable purchasing a bottle this expensive knowing that it will be on my next credit card statement. If there's no tomorrow, get me this bottle because I need to know if there's a difference between Johnny Walker Red for 15 bucks and handle and the blue stuff at 275 bucks for a 750ml.

Special Request - Heroin



If a drug can make a chronic meth user feel like he's floating, consider me shot up. Probably won't even need to request it from the bailiff, Jose from a few cells down will trade it for a bite of that cheesecake.





No comments:

Post a Comment