Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Deeper Look into Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Fight

I know I am a few days behind on this but I needed some time for the story to develop. There has been a great amount of chatter online regarding this story and I think it is time that I speak up. A few people were talking about how they weren't surprised that Aaron fucked some dude up in jail given his pro football career, seeing as he takes on linemen and tries to avoid getting jacked up by some of the most athletic men on the planet. Which, obviously is a valid point.


Then some more news came out that the man Hernandez attacked was in handcuffs.

TMZ - The victim in the Aaron Hernandez jail fight was in HANDCUFFS at the time of the attack …

Once this little tidbit of information came out people started talking about how Aaron is such a terrible human being. Um, excuse me people you realize he fucking murdered a dude and then smashed his phone and surveillance system to try to prove his innocence, right? I know he has not been convicted but I think we all know that he murdered that dude back in June whether the law can prove it or not.

Now regarding the jailhouse fight. There are reports that the man had been harassing Hernandez before the altercation took place. Hernandez, who is normally kept away from the general population of the jail was allowed to take a walk down an isolated hallway. When he happened upon the man who had been giving him some grief.

TMZ Officials had placed Hernandez in solitary confinement out of concern he would be a target behind bars due to his celebrity status. 


The way I see it is Aaron has been stuck in solitary confinement, having other prisoners talking shit about him and he cannot do anything about it. He finally gets out of his small cell for a walk and he happens to run into a dude that has beef with him. So he attacked, Aaron is like an animal stuck in a cage getting poked and prodded by other inmates. When he is finally let out he happens to run into one, so he fucked him up. I don't think it would have mattered if this guy was in handcuffs or pulling a shank out of his ass, I still think, rather I know Aaron would have still attacked this dude. Hernandez is a cold blooded killer, he doesn't care if this dude was gift wrapped and given to him. He saw the opportunity and he took it, can you really blame him for that?

On another note, when taking an inmate for a walk down a isolated hallway in a jail do the guards really just open up the door to the hallway and say, "Have fun Aaron, we will be back in a half hour." Why wasn't there a guard accompanying him on this nice little walk. Another point, where were the guards that handcuffed this dude and brought him down the hallway. There is no way the guards would allow a guy they just handcuffed to either walk down or stand in the hallway without supervision. This has conspiracy written all over it. I think I have seen enough television and movies where I can undoubtedly say this was a setup. Think about it, it only takes one prison guard to be Aaron's biggest fan. A quick autographed jersey from Aaron and boom he gets a guy whos been talking all the shit set up on a silver platter. 


I just want to set things straight, I am not one of those dumb asses who followed hernandez from courthouse to courthouse rocking his jersey and holding up free hernandez signs. All I am saying here is that I understand why he attacked this dude. I know he is a killer and the fact that he was nasty at football and a huge target for Brady is a thing of the past. Although, do I wish Hernandez was there to assist the Pats in the AFC game versus Denver? Of course, but on the chance that we took down Manning for the second time in the season we still would have gotten curb stomped by the Seahawks and been embarrassed in front of the entire country. So maybe everything does happen for a reason? Who knows.


No comments:

Post a Comment