Monday, January 27, 2014

Tits for the Boys

Good morning everyone. One of my greatest weaknesses are blondes. I can't really explain it but I am much more attracted to blondes in general. So this week will be dedicated to bondes.


This lovely lady is Brooklyn Decker. She is a model and actress but that doesn't really matter. What does matter are those lovely breasts attached to that amazing body of hers.


Just flaunting the side boob here. When blogging about boobs I like to have a little fun with the search to provide every angle of view out there.


What an absolute beautiful woman. Is there anything more sexy than the hand bra?* She may have just moved into the spot as my favorite model. 


There are many things on this earth that can do serious damage to boobs; babies, cancer, car acciedents, ect... But one of the major killers of great boobs is gravity. Some day if nothing else gravity will take these titties down too. Although, as seen above gravity can do some wonders during a photoshoot. 


Holy moly. This girl screams seduction. What would you give up to have one night with her?**


It does not matter what this girl is wearing she is a 10 out of 10 every way you look at her. 


Well well well, this right here is the pose for me. Showing off all of her curves.


Pure beauty here Brooklyn. You are one of a kind girl. 


I just couldn't pass up a little see through nip action. 


Not the best ass in the game but it complements the rest of her body wonderfully. I like closing out a nice boobs post with an ass shot. I think I am going to do this from now on.

*No! No there is not.

**You all have met our buddy Fitzy from Friend's "Fitzy Friday" posts. For one night with her I would give him my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment