Monday, January 20, 2014

Tits for the Boys

First off I would like to apologize to the FriendTopia community as a whole. For as long as I can remember I have been scouring the internet for beautiful formations of breast tissue. When I took this job at FriendTopia I made a promise to the readers, our founder Friend and myself that I would continue along my quest to find these great images and share them with you all. Sadly, I have been on a month long sabbatical from boobs, not only was it a struggle but a true test of strength, but my vacation is over and it is time to get back to work!


This, as you all better know is Jennifer Aniston. If you grew up without watching the television show friends I am truly sorry for you. One of, if not the best television show of all time. Some of you may think this show is homosexual and to you I say, you are an uneducated homeless caveman that uses their own feces as a weapon in a fight. For 10 straight years this show created a never ending bond between friends, but more importantly they filmed these sweater bunnies braless for the entire series. 



There isn't much that is sexier than this broad in lingerie with a pissed off look on her face. Its as if she is ready to jump your bones but also might kick your teeth in. That is absolutely a gamble I am willing to take.

'

Whereas here she is looking great then you make your way up to her face, before you can even think you are running in the other direction. There is a big difference between girls looking sexy/pissed and the mama bear look.  



The thing about Jennifer is she is the type of girl that has a sweet side as well. Just looking at her, she is the type of girl you can bury your face into after a long day at the office and everything will be okay. 




Although these posts are really about boobs, I cant just pass up a great ass shot like this one. What a bum and for that I thank you Jennifer for being a certified smoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment