Thursday, May 8, 2014

Friend's Top 3 Songs to Walk Up To For NFL Draft

(Did this in about 3 minutes in paint, so yeah I know its awesome)

NFL Draftees this year have the option of picking a walk up song to go up to when they get selected. That being said, this presents the opportunity to distinguish your musical taste from all the generic hip hop that every one else is most likely gonna pick.

Without further ado, I present my top 3 picks for walk up songs.

3.) DMX- Party Up (Up In Here)


Is there really any explanation necessary for this? Swinging my platinum chain and giving the crowd something to cheer about while I crip walk across the stage. I bet even Rog would break it down.

2.) Dave Matthews Band - Ants Marching


Any one who knows me knew that this one was coming. But come on, who doesn't want to go up to a little bit of fiddle, sax and guitar? Doing some Dave crazy legs on stage would cement your spot as the ultimate NFL bro.

1.) Inner Circle - Bad Boys (COPS Theme)



The most badass song of all time. Reggae, cops, white trash, and words that everyone knows. I honestly forgot how awesome the intro to COPS was. Gave me chills when I was a little kid and it still does to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment