Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Tits for the Boys

Happy Wednesday to everyone out there today. As blonde week continues on I would like to wish everyone a happy hump day.


Holy honkers. This lovely lady is british actress and lingerie model, Gemma Atkinson. I have never heard of nor seen this girl in my life and that is truly a shame. Seeing as she is a lingerie model I expect to find some rather beautiful images of this specimen. Apparently Cristiano Ronaldo used to date her, so she likes soccer guys. Which, of course means she likes big dicks.



Well, picture of course I want her, every man on earth wants her. What are you stupid?


Oh, what I would give to be just one pebble, one grain of sand on these magnificent boobs. 



I've always like belly button rings on a girl, don't really know what it is about them. 


Not a huge fan of short hair, but I honestly didn't her hair was short until right now.


The see through shirts are tough for me, they border the line of SFW and NSFW but fuck it. 


And boom, ass shot. I hope everyone enjoyed "reading"!

No comments:

Post a Comment