Monday, January 13, 2014

Who Wore It Better? Wes Welker or Seahawks fan?




VS.



What a squid... and yes I'm talking about both of them. 

If I was recovering from a concussion I'd rather go helmet-less than wear an armored car on my head, based solely on style points. Hopefully, it enhances his uncanny ability to drop really important passes in the playoffs. Peyton's head should be in the contest here but if I posted a picture it would probably take about half the page.

Then we got Mr. 12th Man over here in rainy Seattle rockin' a size 300XL Helmet with two flags sticking out of it like the Reindeer antlers on a minivan. The fact alone that this man spent approx. three months constructing this just to yell his brains out and get blown away in the nosebleeds is so sad. This whole 12th Man nonsense is so sickening. LOOK AT US WERE FROM SEATTLE AND WE'RE LOUD WOO. Honestly you guys should spend more time figuring out how to get the SuperSonics back.

I think I'd rather be Welker in this situation but it's close.

1 comment: