Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What Would Galls Order As A Last Meal If He Were On Death Row?

Didn't realize I was blogging with such a bunch of jabronis (don't act like you know how to spell that word). You guys are doing it all wrong, especially the idiot that wants KFC. Oh and by the way Big Bird, thanks for the clarification on claw meat vs. tail meat... This is my end all be all list:

Appetizer:

Okay, for starters I'm going to need one of Jerry's special muffins with a glass of milk. Those of you that know what I mean.. know what I mean.


After that you can leave me for an hour with a pitcher of some nice beer and a few boneless buffalo wings. Put some Boston sports highlights on the tv, and let that muffin kick in.

Main Course:

The bird gay bird has something right here. Start me out with a medium rare filet and some garlic mashed potatoes on the side. I'm Irish, my main course needs to start with meat and potatoes, it's science.


I'm definitely going to want a little more food before we make our way into dessert, so let's add in some baked sea scallops to seal the deal.

Dessert:

This actually baffled me for a little bit. I love way too many desserts to try to get them all in here. So let's go with a chocolate/vanilla swirl in a cone with jimmies on top. Bring me back to DQ on a summer night.


Oh and if I'm a good prisoner, maybe leave the fixin's for some Fruit Gusher Blunts and I'll be set. Doesn't get any better than that folks. By this point I'm probably completely horizontal on my jail cell mattress anyway, so just put Cool Runnings (gotta be the VHS) on my tv and we're all square.


Big D, you going with Freddie's ribs?

3 comments:

  1. Recap: you want one filet, some mashed potatoes, and a shitty soft serve cone before you die? Plead insanity and you'll get out of death row for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if one of the muffin man's muffins would make it into a prison. Although, the gusters blunt brings me back to my childhood so if you are looking for a quick flashback before the electric chair I can see what you are getting at. As for grading a last meal I would have to give you a C-.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big Bird and Friend, ignoring the buffalo wings, scallops and beer I see? That's what gets you put on Death Row.

      Delete