Thursday, November 28, 2013

Best Dog Ever Wins Best In Show



Here's Jewel, an American Foxhound that stole my heart today at the National Dog Show in Philadelphia. This awesome dog won the Best in Show out of over 2,000 dogs.

Can't believe I was watching the Purina National Dog Show, but there's only so many horrible Black Friday commercials I can stomach before my ADD kicks in. Within seconds of watching weird old ladies and their very kickable dogs trot around like idiots, I noticed Jewel here stepping up to the blue carpet like the champion she would eventually become. I would've gambled everything I had that this pup was going all the way, but I'm not sure many bookies accept Dog Show bets. 

Future wife, if you're reading this...we are getting an American Foxhound and there's zero debate about it. If she shows up into my life with one of these:


I'll take it for a walk and accidentally lose it.



No comments:

Post a Comment