Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Poll Results: New Weekly Poll


Well there we have it. A tie for the lead with a pathetic total of 8 votes. I know you scumbags read this stuff so do me a favor and vote in this weeks poll, or else I'll feel bad about myself.

Car Bombs and Overall Drunkenness win this week, which is not surprising since they sort of go hand in hand. This weekend definitely was one of the drunkest in recent memory, and I was happy to spend it with some fellow bloggers as well as some great friends in Boston. 

This week's vote in the upper right hand corner involves a personal preference. I need to know what you guys do in the morning before work/school as far as breakfast is concerned.

Lot of people get upset when I tell them I don't eat a breakfast usually, just drink a coffee before work. Those people can go jump in lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment