Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Scared and Confused

(click to enlarge)

This is gonna sound like a personal problem, but my head is in a weird place. Pictured above is a series of Facebook messages from this gay kid from my hometown that repeatedly sends me late night messages. I'm not a rocket scientist but this is the type of behavior reserved for someone who is drunkenly hitting on someone else. Now, I am as straight as Johnny Football. I like my women, steak, and beer. I don't like things near my asshole and I like titties. I write tweets and Facebook posts that are sometimes pretty homophobic, although they're not intended to be derogatory. 

The real question is why is this gay kid continuing to message me despite me ignoring the shit out of him? Do I have the gay? All of these messages are past 12:00am...and on weekends. That's when I'm at my most vulnerable due to the fact that I am usually pretty inebriated. So everytime I get one of these, I get really scared, look out my windows, and immediately close out of Facebook.

I mean I've always wanted a pair of Uggs because they look wicked comfy (and TB12 wears 'em). I enjoy a good Lana Del Rey tune and I also critique awards shows. 

If I have the gay and this is God's way of showing me...I'm petrified and not ready for this commitment. Although I'm 99.9% sure I don't. The HBO show Looking was on TV after True Detective two Sundays ago and it cut into a gay sex scene and I almost threw up. Between Game of Thrones and Looking, I'd say HBO filled their gay quota.

Do yourself a favor and NEVER click on the hashtag #Looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment