Monday, March 31, 2014

Brooks Orpik is a Criminal


ICYMI, Jonathan Toews got absolutely blindsided by Brooks Orpik in last nights game against the Penguins. I know I shouldn't root for the Blackhawks, but as a fan of the game, you hate to see goons go after the best players on the other team. Brooks Orpik has this tendency to go after the players that he knows won't retaliate, which leads me to believe that he's too much of a pussy to defend himself.

Exhibit A: Shawn Thornton gives him a couple of love taps and he has to be stretchered off.





Exhibit B: Blindsides Loui Eriksson



Exhibit C: Pummels Jeff Skinner after Skinner returns from concussion





Exhibit D: Hits Derek Stepan in the knee in the open ice



I really do hope he makes it far enough to play the Bruins or the Flyers in the playoffs...I'd like to see him pull that shit again with Thornton or Lucic on the ice. 100 bucks says he backs off and causes an instigation penalty. Pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment