Thursday, April 24, 2014

Weekly Police Log



When I was in high school, we used to read the town newspaper solely to read the police log. My town's police log is notorious for being absolutely absurd because of the mix of really old people and young hooligans. I just read the latest one that was posted online for the first time in years and I wasn't disappointed.

Starts off with a bang:


Yep. You read that correctly. A 3 foot tall pink cow was stolen and someone called the cops. Naturally, no one was caught.


40 to 50 people were in a hallway. The police were called. They found no one in the hallway. The search continues.


Classic Saugus Police Log. Always at least one case of youths banging on windows and never anyone caught. Old people in my town are literally so paranoid.


Finally, I bring you the drunk guy driving the wrong way on Route 1. Route 1 in Saugus looks a little like this:


Big fence separating two opposite traveling 50mph+ lanes. Absolute miracle that no one was killed there.



P.S. RIP Hilltop Steakhouse





No comments:

Post a Comment