Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Brandon Spikes...U Mad Bro?



In case you missed it, Brandon Spikes went on twitter today to unleash 4 years of hatred on the Patriots and their fans.

I literally have no idea where all this hate came from, but apparently Brandon was pretty upset about being placed on IR last offseason and not being able to do a ton of illegal stuff in New England.

The thing is, I actually really liked Brandon Spikes and I don't think many Pats fans, if any, strongly disliked him. Seems he just really felt like burning his bridges here because he's on the almighty Bills and because he finally escaped the Dark Lord's grasp.

I Youtube searched "Brandon Spikes Highlights" and the first video bored me to tears...pretty much him just tripping RB's or tipping passes into the air,  but the video above was actually pretty nasty. I will actually kinda miss the hammer he dropped after a big play and the red gloves.

Go ahead Brandon, ask Bill what he thinks.

(Press play duh)



No comments:

Post a Comment