Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Definitive List of Hottest Sports Reporters Part 1

In no particular order...


Jamie Erdahl, secretely murdering it rinkside covering the Bruins this year. She filled in for the Sox from time to time as well, doing a great job making Eck forget what to say even more often.


Heidi Watney, never thought she could be beat covering the Sox, although after I heard she banged half the clubhouse I was off this particular bandwagon. Her padawan, Jenny Dell, comes in later.



Lindsey Czarniak, which I googled for spelling, is the best looking anchorwoman at ESPN by a country mile*. 
Found out she's 36, which automatically qualifies for cougar status.



Holly Sonders, from the Golf Channel, is just a fox. 10/10 on anyone's scale.


Sam Ponder (Steele), ESPN sideline reporter, wife of Christian Ponder, the Week 1 starting QB for the Minnesota Adrian Petersons. Girl likes to fish.





Jenny Dell, the Queen of sports reporting. I'd probably pass out if she looked me in the eyes. 


Actually, we did lock eyes at the Sox parade... and I didn't pass out, I just yelled "JENNY I LOVE YOU" and she then proceeded to give a slight frown. I think that means we're friends.

*A country mile is approximately the space between Michael Strahan's teeth.

1 comment: