Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Fake Facebook/Twitter Friends




There's absolutely nothing more frustrating that trying to figure out if you've met these people who just followed you or friend requested you out of the blue. First question when debating whether to hit follow back or confirm friend request is always, "Are you hot?". Typically the answer is always yes, that's how these viruses/NARC's/pedophile's get people to follow them.

Inevitably, they usually have zero mutual friends, and are often way too promiscuous to be a girl that you would actually talk to. This is where I usually make the decision to steer clear and just let this person fade away until I do some background research. Last thing I need is a virus on my work computer or have a cop show up at my house for looking through too many boobie pictures.

So, Valtrude from Botswana and Nicole Hildinger, I'm sorry but we are just not meant to be acquaintances on social media.

Side note: Literally every single one of Valtrude from Botswana's tweets are about mowing lawns. Not sure if that's a code word for eating box or shaving your pubes, but I want zero part of Valtrude.


No comments:

Post a Comment